10.20.2006

Weekly Progress Post #2

Paper Coach : Teach Yourself to Write (A Fiction Writing Course)

Phase:1, Month:1, Week:2
Phase:1, Month:1, Week:3

TEXTBOOKS
Cameron, Julia. The Right to Write: An Invitation...
Phillips, Larry W. Ernest Hemingway on Writing


PLAN V. RESULTS
This post is late. Five days into week three already. Since this is the second time, it suggests to me that my initial goal of doing one chapter a day was optimistic. At this rate, I'm doing one chapter every 2.1 days. Ok then. If that's my rate, that's my rate. But I do need to lose the thought of one chapter a day, or I'll become depressed and frustrated. So! 1 chapter ever 2 days it is.

HIGHLIGHTS
Chapter 8, "Mood" was revealing. But I've really enjoyed reading my Mentoring & Encouragement selection, Ernest Hemingway on Writing. I've even found grammar interesting.

OPEN ISSUES
None at this time, really. Just sticking with the typing over longhand.

SUMMARY & PLAN CHANGES
As mentioned above, I'm changing my pacing to match actual performance. No changes to the plan at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home